Everyday Shorts in Black
Funding ends on Sep 30th | 65% Funded
Estimated Shipping - Between Oct 29th - Nov 5th.
100% Fleece cotton, 2-way stretch.
Regular Fit with elastic waist-band & adjustable draw-cord.
Two pockets on either side with zippers.
Double needle used for stitching lock at the notch.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.
TOPWEAR (T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS & SWEATSHIRT)
Your Chest size should give you the right fit.
If you fall in between sizes, then pick the closest smaller size for a snug fit else pick your regular size. Ultimately, its how you feel :-)
- Shipping is Free for online payment. And Faster!
- For COD orders, additional Rs. 150 is applicable as handling charges.
- Products are shipped from our warehouse within 1 day & delivered in 5-7 working days.
- You'll receive a tracking number from us in your inbox as soon as it ships!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We offer Free returns & exchanges. To initiate, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get started on the return or exchange process.
- We have a 14-day return or exchange policy on all of our products.
- If you aren’t satisfied, we can set up a refund for you as store credit or an exchange within 14 days from the date of receipt of the item.
- In case of exchange, you are also allowed to choose a different product. If the value of the replacement product exceeds that of the previously purchased product, you can pay just the difference else if its less, the same can be refunded to you as store credit.
- You should receive your exchanged product within 5 days of pickup from our delivery partners.
- We accept all types of online payment & 100% secure. We work with with the best Razorpay & CCAvenue.
- We also have Cash on Delivery (COD) facility.
- But we encourage our customers to opt for online payment because of 2 reasons:
- To save money - COD cost an additional Rs. 150.
- For faster delivery - During shipping pre-paid orders are given priority. If you really give it a thought, you are paying extra for no reason :-)